Details
Originally located at Bamiancao, north of Wangfujing, Yu Hua Tai Restaurant was established in the tenth year of the Republic of China (1921) and is a time-honored restaurant that specializes in Huaiyang cuisine. It was awarded “China Time-Honored Brand”.
During the early times, its business went quite well and it was once renamed Yu Hua Dining Hall after several expansions. In 1956, it moved to Xidan North Street and due to the reconstruction of the Xidan Area, it moved to Madianyuzhong Xili in 1997. The restaurant can accommodate about 200 people at the same time.
Recommended
  • Beijing Zoo

    The Beijing Zoo was known for a short time after the foun…

  • Beihai Park

    West of the Forbidden City and Jingshan Park is Beihai Pa…

  • Dashilan

    During the Ming and Qing dynasties, a curfew was frequent…

  • The Grand View Garden

    The Grand View Garden at Xuanwu District southwest of Bei…